ALL MATCH DATES ARE POSTED ON THE DCC WEBSITE MATCH CALENDAR FOUND ON THE CLUB CALENDAR HERE
The Danville Conservation Club will once again be holding .22 Rimfire benchrest matches this year. We will be using the same format as last year. Matches will be held on the third Saturday of the month with the first match of the season taking place on April 16, 2022. Matches will run through October.
THIS IS A NON-SANCTIONED EVENT
· COURSE OF FIRE: 50 yards; 25 shots at 25 individual bullseyes; fired from the benchrest position; time limit 30 minutes.
· CLASSIFICATION: None.
· EQUIPMENT: 10.5# Class (Heavy barrel rifles): 10-1/2 Lbs. maximum weight, with sights (scope), unlimited power. Sporting Class (Taper barrel rifles only): 8-1/2 Lbs. maximum weight, with sights (scope), 6.5 power max setting. Stocks on Sporting rifles must be convex. Eye and ear protection required. Action open indicators required (can be purchased).
· AMMUNITION: .22 Cal. short, long or long rifle rim fire cartridges, standard or high velocity, only. No hyper velocity or stinger type allowed.
· RULES: IR50/50 rules will apply, as applicable. Rifles must meet IR50/50 specifications.
· FEES: $10.00 per 25 shot match. Participants may shoot one match per class.
· AWARDS: Cash and or prize will be awarded at the discretion of the match director.
· REGISTRATION AND FACILITIES: Registration will be from 9:00AM until 10:00AM. Competition commences at 10:00AM.
It is important that you register by 10:00 am to shoot the match. If you need to arrive late and want a slot in one of the later relays, you can contact me to have a slot reserved.